Image Credit: Superride
Electric Mobility Can Be As Simple As Sitting On Just One Wheel
Yes, that’s right … just one-wheel.
The Superride electric unicycle caters to the urban dweller who wants a quick and effective solution to reach places without having to deal with the traffic rush every day standing up on one of those single -wheel hoverboards. Both use gyroscopic technology to maintain body balance, i.e. you have to use your body to move and control the vehicle (think Segway – but now with a seat). One would lean forward and the Superride electric unicycle speeds up, go back to pull the brakes and turn sideways to move the cycle left or right – it is really that simple! This makes the Superride S1000 the best electric unicycle an exciting mode of transportation for fitness enthusiasts, youngsters, and dwellers of high-density neighborhoods that are witness to frequent traffic jams.
The Superride S1000 has a chic, stylish frame made of metal and plastic. It weighs about 45 pounds but still is powerful enough to support a full-grown adult pretty easily.
The removable batteries can be fully charged up in an hour or less and retain that energy for hours on end. The vehicle also comes with an LED display, LED headlights, and an electronic horn.
The seat is at a convenient height, though it is not adjustable and hence potentially unsuitable for super tall or very short human form extremes. Similarly, the handlebars can be extended to about 39 inches and are suitable for an average form user. The Superride can be used on all surfaces, although it is recommended for use on flat, paved, and even surfaces that don’t have a lot of obstructions so as to avoid unintended and surprise accidents.
The Suprride S1000 was only recently launched in the market and has created quite a stir, especially among younger riders. It is one of the first electric unicycles with seat, making it perfect for longer travel distances. Eventhough the craft may look fragile and small, it is actually quite strong and can carry about 280 pounds. The 1000W motor installed inside the cycle allows for a mileage of 20 miles per hour, while the LED display gives one an accurate reading of the speed and direction of rider travel. The batteries are replaceable, durable, and save on energy.
|Image Credit: Superride|
Technical Specifications Of The Superride S1000 Unicycle
- Product weight: 45 pounds
- User capacity: 280-300 pounds
- Construction: plastic and metallic construction
- Seats: non-adjustable seats, at a height of 26 inches
- Handlebars: fixed handlebars, can be extended from 32 inches to 39 inches
- Mileage: 20 miles an hour
- Battery: 60-volt / 5.8-Ah battery, fully charged in an hour, runs for 15 miles and lasts 45-minutes
- Motor: 1000W motor
- Balance: uses advanced gyroscopic technology to maintain balance
- Durability: rustproof, waterproof, and unbreakable frame, replaceable batteries
- Flexibility: the brakes and acceleration are pretty quick. Suits different user needs and is great for the fast and slow commute
- Versatility: can be used on all surfaces, roads, hiking trails, pavements (though we recommend you use it on flat surfaces)
- Other Equipment: LED display, LED lights, Horn and instruction manual.
Imagine zapping around the streets and paths of the local university or workplace in a cool unicycle, sitting on plush ergonomic seats, maneuvering one’s way through the traffic easily as the huge cars are stuck in the jam. Sounds epic right?
Well, the Superride S1000 is the real deal which turns one’s mobility dreams to reality (for as little as $1,500.00). This compact and portable self balancing unicycle electric scooter is a small and affordable answer to all transport related problems. It runs on batteries, takes up a lot less storage/parking space, is lightweight and good for the environment. What more could one wish for!
… notes from The EDJE
Ford Owned Spin To Expand Dockless E-Scooter Service Internationally
CES 2020 – THE GLOBAL STAGE FOR INNOVATION